You smile – that was really satisfying.  And it’s cool enough today that it’s actually steaming.  You feel really good about yourself until you fall off the hood and face plant on the pavement.  What happened?  Your body shudders and you hear an angry buzzing noise.  “Gahhh!”  White-hot pain spreads from the back of your neck and your hands are quickly restrained behind your back.  You’ve been tazed.  Twice. 
“I’m so sorry…” you hear the guy saying.  You think a better response would be to deck the cop but you open your eyes and see he’s not talking to you.  He’s wiping the crap – your crap – off of the car’s hood… with his hands.
You’re restrained in the back of the car but the cop leaves the door open, “I can’t believe that guy actually took a crap on my car… you know him?”
“Yeah,” you hear the guy say, “he’s my brother.  He’s my responsibility.”
“Huh,” the cop says, “I guess you want to ride to the station with him, then?”
“I’d appreciate that, yeah,” the guy says.
“Fine.”